93 Cape Hurd Rd.
Don't Have A Tent or CamperTry Cabin Camping!
Cosy Comfortable Camping Cabin Rentals!
Enjoy the experience of camping without bringing a tent!
Included in each cabin is:
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunks in the small cabin and 3 bunks in the large cabin
- Table and chairs in most cabins
- Small fridge
- Small microwave
- Barbeque -charcoal
- Outside campfire pit and picnic table
- Front porch
The small cabin sleeps a family of 4 -2 adults, 2 children.
The large cabin sleeps a family of 5-2 adults, 3 children.
WHAT TO BRING
- There are covered mattresses on the beds and you will need to bring your own bedding or sleeping bags
- All cooking supplies and utensils, anything used for meals like dishes and cutlery are not supplied
- If you plan on using the BBQ, please bring BBQ utensils
- Basically you will bring everything you need for the usual camping conveniences.
- SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE CABINS.
There is no running water in the cabin, but the common washroom facilities/showers are located not far from your cabin. Drinking water is also available close by to bring back to your site. A dishwashing station with sink and hot water is available for your convenience.